My Magical Future Days of Futureness (Student Blogging Challenge Week 9: Doing My Best)

Hello it is Simone again. I have always had trouble deciding what I wanted to be when I grew up. When I was very young I wanted to be a princess, I soon realized I could not be one. So I had crazy dreams of what I wanted to be. I now have decieded that I want to be a doctor.

I also know that I want a little dog. I don’t really know what kind of dg I want. I am sure I will know later in my life. What kind of dog would you want?

I am going to go to either UCLA or USC. I dont know which one I want to go to yet. It is really hard to choose because these schools are both great. I have to get into these schools because, like I said I want to be a doctor. These schools have great medical programs. I have my future mostly figured out! πŸ˜‰

Links:
UCLA: http://www.ucla.edu
USC: http://www.usc.edu

image

6 Comments on My Magical Future Days of Futureness (Student Blogging Challenge Week 9: Doing My Best)

1. Miss W.
    May 20, 2014 at 2:46 pm (10 years ago)

G’day Simone,
    Why did you give up on your dreams of being a princess? Here in Tasmania, one of the local women in Hobart became the Princess of Denmark, Princess Mary. Her and her husband and children often come home to Tasmania.

Reply
    • simonec6
      May 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm (10 years ago)

Because you can not be one in the U.S.

Reply
  2. caiya
    May 21, 2014 at 7:18 pm (10 years ago)

Dear Simone,
    You blog is great and I want to comment on the choice of schools you chose… CHOOSE UCLA! It is a great school and is voted a top school in the USA for many thingsβ€” including doctors! UCLA is awesome, and if you want to know me in College, go to UCLA. It’s also ironic because you chose to rival schools. Well, I will go to any College that gives me a scholarship, but I’m hoping UCLA! GO BRUINS!
    With ❀️,
    Caiya πŸ˜‰

Reply
    • simonec6
      May 23, 2014 at 7:08 pm (10 years ago)

Ok but, I cant decide I’d love to get a scholarship to one of them. If I see you at UCLA, I will walk up to you and start to sing the duck song, OR I will say my name like a normal (boring) person.

Reply
  3. beccal6
    June 2, 2014 at 7:21 pm (10 years ago)

Your blog is great! What do you want to be a doctor for? Children? Surgeon? You shouldn’t have given up on being a princess, princesses are always fabulous and flawless and You might be able to pull it offπŸ˜‰ haha… GO TO UCLA!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»

Reply
    • simonec6
      June 2, 2014 at 7:24 pm (10 years ago)

Becca, Thank you. I will be a doctor for children. Your blog looks so fab

Reply