May Crowning

Today the entire school went to May crowning at church. Once again I got my TK buddy, Olivia. It was so much fun when I sang, she tried to sing the song too. At the end when we had to take the TK back to their classroom, Olivia gave me a big hug! So I said, “I will see you on Wednesday.” She smiled and said bye. I was overwhelmed with cuteness. While at church I helped her pray, sing, and clap, to the songs. It was another amazing day with my TK buddy Olivia!

(If you want to see a picture of Olivia look at”Planting in a new way at the Garden of Garden”)

4 Comments on May Crowning

1. Caiya
    May 15, 2014 at 7:02 pm (10 years ago)

I agree, Simone, Olivia is SO cute! My URL to those other readers out there is http://caiya.edublogs.org. So, Simone, did you like the May crowning. Both me and my mother would like to know because (as you probably already know) that she is the teacher in charge of it.
    Thank you. Read on,
    Caiya

Reply
    • simonec6
      May 15, 2014 at 7:07 pm (10 years ago)

Yes, I did like the may crowning. I was laughing on the way back because my little rose was squashed! Thank you for saying Olivia is cute, because she is. YEs i know your mom was in charge of the May Crowning! 😉

Reply
  2. Mrs. Spiegelman
    May 22, 2014 at 5:02 pm (10 years ago)

Simone, I love this post. It is so clear that you are spreading God’s love by your example! I know that Olivia is probably participating more because YOU are showing her how by being a leader. You are making a huge difference in her life, and I’m glad you have such a special relationship.

Reply
    • simonec6
      May 22, 2014 at 9:45 pm (10 years ago)

Thank you Mrs. Spiegelman! I am happy you think so! 🙂

Reply